- Modern design.
- Optimized combination of stainless steel, die cast and extruded aluminium for both sturdiness and lightweight.
- Specifically designed optics with large size lens and reflector for high quality light output.
- The lens door has been specifically designed via its deeper profile to remove unwanted light spill.
- High quality epoxy powder paint against corrosion.
- Scratch resistant black non-reflective housing.
- Easy running accessory support brackets and lower accessory support bracket fitted with barndoor safety catch (extra safety).
- Wire focus system for a smooth and precise focusing action, maintainance-free.
- Front rigging hook.
- Side mounted pole operated focus mechanism easily repositioned to manual use.
- Easy to service and maintain.
- CE compliance.
- Lens: 250mm diameter high efficiency low expansion borosilicate Fresnel lens on spring teflon supports.
- Spherical reflector in bimetallic (99.99/99.95%) aluminium with special anodised coating for high efficiency finish.
- Range: 10.2° to 57,2°
- Lamp base: G38 (medium bi-post).
- Power cable: 3x 2.5mm² heavy duty rubber bare ended cable. 5mt on manual version, 2mt on pole operated version.
- Switching: head mounted toggle switch 16A/250V, rotary switch 20A on request.
- Power supply: 230V 50/60 Hz, 120V 60 Hz.
- Protection class : class 1, ground connection required.
- Safety guard: stainless steel 25 x 25mm.
- Standards compliance: CE
- High efficiency convection cooling.
- Tilt recommended angle of use: -90° / 0° / 90°
- Max operating ambient temperature: 45°C
- IP rating: IP 20
- Max. housing surface temperature: 220°C
- Minimum distances from inflammable surfaces: back 0.30 mt, front 2mt
- Weight (head + stirrup): 11kg
- Packed weight: 17kg
- Packed volume: 54 x 47 x 55cm
- Weight (head + stirrup): 15kg
- Packed weight : 18kg
- Packed volume : 54 x 47 x 55cm
- Tungsten halogen single ended incandescent lamp type CP41 (FKJ) 2000W/230V-240V,
- LCL (lamp centre length) 127mm
- Base G38(medium bi-post)
- Lumens 54.000
- Rated life 400 hours
- Colour temperature 3200K